Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Genius Gluten Free Plain Bagels
1 chicken breast per person, butterflied
1 bag of baby kale leaves
Extra virgin olive oil
For the Caesar dressing:
2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
2 chopped anchovies
Half a garlic clove, crushed
4 tbsp. grated parmesan
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. We all know that kale is a superfood but did you know that fibre is one also? Just one of our scrumptious gluten free bagels contains a whopping 6grams of fibre making them pretty super too… so let’s get cooking!
2. For the delicious dressing, whizz all the ingredients together in a blender until it’s fairly smooth. Keep cool in the fridge until ready to use. It should last 2 or 3 days, so you can prep ahead.
3. Heat a griddle pan until it is smoking hot, and lay on your chicken breasts rubbed in olive oil. Griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side and remove from the pan once cooked through. Leave them to cool, then slice ‘em into strips.
4. To assemble your Caesar salad inspired bagel, cut it in half and pile on the beautiful baby kale leaves. Pop on the chicken strips and drizzle with your tasty dressing.
5. Two superfoods enjoyed in one meal… this makes loving your gut a walk in the park!