Prep: 20 minutes
4 Slices of Genius Feel Good White Farmhouse
Extra Virgin Olive oil
2 Chicken breasts
1 Garlic clove
5 dollops of mayonnaise
Dash of white wine vinegar
3 Salted anchovy fillets
1. Cut the gluten free bread into cubes. Delicately drizzle with olive oil and lightly season with sea salt. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 400 F. This will make a beautifully light yet crunchy crouton and adds fiber to the salad.
2. Gently fry 2 seasoned chicken breasts and pull it into bite-sized strips.
3. Prepare the dairy free Caesar dressing by finely chopping a garlic clove and mixing with 5 dollops of mayo and a dash of white wine vinegar. Mash 3 salted anchovy fillets and add to the mix along with the remaining juices from the skillet.
4. Make this dressing perfect by seasoning to your taste.
5. Wash, dry and tear the lettuce. Toss with half the chicken, crunchy high fiber croutons and 2/3 of the dressing.
6. Scatter with the remaining chicken, gluten free croutons and 4 halved anchovy fillets.
7. Drizzle remaining dressing and serve!