Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1 Genius Boosted Brioche Bun
7oz can mixed beans in water, drained and rinsed
¼ lemon, juice only
3 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
Pinch dried chilli flakes
¼ tsp allspice
½ tbsp. plain gluten free flour
Small handful fresh cilantro, chopped
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon Greek yogurt
½ tsp hot (or not, up to you) sweet chilli sauce
1. Throw the beans in a blender with sun-dried tomatoes, chilli flakes, allspice, flour and cilantro. Blend this gut lovin’ mix until smooth.
2. Tip out, get your hands in there and combine together shaping into a burger about 2cm thick.
3. Warm the extra virgin olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over a medium-high heat. Gently add the bangin’ bean burger and cook for 6–7 min on each side until crispy and golden.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the yoghurt and zesty lemon juice to create a zingy dressing.
5. Now build your burger using our gluten free brioche bun and drizzle over your cool yogurt and hot chilli sauces. Simple!