Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
4 slices Genius Feel Good White Farmhouse
2 Ripe Figs
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Large handful arugula
1 Pack Prosciutto (optional, replace with another brilliant veg of your choice or a blue cheese to make this vegetarian)
1. Simply cut the soft gluten free bread diagonally across into large triangles or cut out large rounds from each slice with a pastry cutter.
2. Bake the prepared bread on a sheet pan at 400 F until crisp and golden brown. Top Tip: whizz the off-cuts in a blender to create high fiber breadcrumbs. Store in a sealed bag in the freezer and use when needed.
3. Cut 2 ripe figs into quarters or eighths depending on their size. Did you know that figs contain pre-biotics? They are a top notch way to make your gut feel glorious!
4. Season and toss in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add a large handful of arugula.
5. Drape a thin slice of prosciutto or your vegetarian replacement onto the bruschetta and arrange the fig and arugula on top.