Prep: 5 minutes
Fiber per portion: 14g – Wow!
2 slices Genius Superpowered Super Seeded Farmhouse
1 ripe avocado
4oz canned sweet peas, crushed
1 tbsp. of chopped fresh mint
Juice of ½ lemon
Optional: Top with poached eggs for brunch and chili flakes for a kick
1. Pop your crushed – not mushy – peas in a saucepan and bring to a bubble then simply drain and run under the cold tap for a few minutes to cool.
2. Smash the ripe avocado in a bowl. Not only does this avo bring 7g of fiber to the table, it also provides a good dose of healthy fats.
3. Now add the peas, chopped mint and lemon juice to the avocado. Each ingredient used here brings different nutrients that your gut will love. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread the mixture onto the toast and sprinkle with chili flakes for a hint of spice.
5. Drop on your perfect poached eggs if you’ve got a big day planned and enjoy. It’s not just any ol’ boring avocado toast is it!