Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1 or 2 slices of Genius Superpowered Super Seeded Farmhouse
1 small zucchini
½ red bell pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Mozzarella & Blue Cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Slice the zucchini and red bell pepper, about 1/4 of an inch thick.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano and transfer to a bowl.
3. Butter 1 side of each slice of Genius Superpowered Super Seeded Farmhouse and place in the skillet, buttered side down.
4. Add the sautéed fiber charged vegetables and mozzarella. Crumble on some blue cheese for added texture, flavor and to make your gut feel glorious! Blue cheese is full of probiotics.
5. Add the top slice of bread, buttered side up. Flip and cook until crisp and golden brown. Alternatively if you prefer to stick with one slice of bread, you can broil until the cheese is golden.
6. Serve the veggie grilled cheese sandwich immediately and enjoy.