Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
1 slice Genius bread of your choice – did you know all of our breads are bursting with fiber?
7 oz leftover roast chicken
Salt and Pepper
1. Lightly toast the gluten free bread and then spread with butter.
2. Thinly slice the chicken and place on the toast. Why not add some leftover roast veggies too? Call us crazy but carrots, broccoli or any extra vegetable would all make this toastie even more delicious. The gut loves veg variety so pile them high!
3. Season with salt and pepper, then spread generously with pesto. Fresh homemade pesto is our favorite (if it’s the season for it – try making it with wild garlic).
4. Broil for about 3 mins, until the chicken is warmed through.
5. Grate parmesan on top and then broil until the parmesan is bubbly golden. YUM!