Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1 or 2 slices of Genius Seeded Farmhouse
1 small courgette
½ red pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Mozzarella & Blue Cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Slice the courgette and red pepper, about 1/4 of an inch thick.
2. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and sauté for a few minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano and transfer to a bowl.
3. Butter 1 side of each slice of Genius Triple Seeded Farmhouse and place in the frying pan, buttered side down.
4. Add the sautéed fibre charged vegetables and mozzarella. Crumble on some blue cheese for added texture, flavour and to make your gut feel glorious! Blue cheese is full of probiotics.
5. Add the top slice of bread, buttered side up. Flip and cook until crisp and golden brown. Alternatively if you prefer to stick with one slice of bread, you can grill until the cheese is golden.
6. Serve the veggie toasted sandwich immediately and enjoy.