Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
1 slice Genius bread of your choice – did you know all of our breads are bursting with fibre?
200g leftover roast chicken or turkey
Salt and Pepper
1. Lightly toast the gluten free bread and then spread with butter.
2. Thinly slice the chicken and place on the toast. Why not add some leftover roast veggies too? Call us crazy but carrots, broccoli or any extra vegetable would all make this toastie even more delicious. The gut loves veg variety so pile them high!
3. Season with salt and pepper, then spread generously with pesto. Fresh homemade pesto is our favourite (if it’s the season for it – try making it with wild garlic).
4. Grill for about 3 mins, until the chicken is warmed through.
5. Grate parmesan on top and then grill until the parmesan is bubbly golden. YUM!