Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
Large pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. One pack of gluten-free stonebaked pitta breads, each cut diagonally across into 6 triangles.
2. GUT TIP – one Genius pitta bread contains over 7 grams of fibre. You can tuck into these knowing you are upping your daily fibre intake, amazing!
3. Preheat the oven to a sizzling 200°C.
4. Combine the oil, garlic, spices and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Spices and herbs are good for the gut, and taste pretty spectacular too. They have a number of brilliant benefits!
5. Brush both sides of each gluten free pitta triangle with the spiced oil, and arrange in one layer over the bottom of a large baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining spiced oil over the pitta bread.
6. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, then turn each fibre packed pitta chip over. Bake for a further 5 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Keep an eye on your chips here as we don’t want them to burn.
7. Serve warm, fresh from the oven, with dips.